Some feelings from Music Therapy

天籟之音,健康之韻
Kari Hokkanen

Some feelings from Music Therapy

Unread post by Kari Hokkanen »

Hi, here in Finland town called Keuruu we arrange two Music Therapy hours in autum 2009 together with Dr. Long and my friend Harrison. Some feelings and feet back from the listeners:
One person feel something difference in his back where has been pain for long time, also he said after one week that he has not sleep so well many years like he has sleep now.
One person has problem with skin on hers hands and fingers, next day hers fingers was feel like burning.
One person has problems with hers neck and has migraine quite often, after the therapy hers head was little bit humming and strange feelings went through hers head.
Many other people have different kind of feelings and very many feel very tired.
My sons (during that time 1,5 and 5,5 years old) was sitting nicely hole therapy, which is quite surprise, because normally they are like quicksilver, they don’t stand very long at same place.
Me, myself feel very tired during the sessions and before therapy I had problems with heartburn, now I don’t have that problem anymore.

Kari
郭彬

Re: Some feelings from Music Therapy

Unread post by 郭彬 »

Congratulations !
玩索爾有所得焉
霍嘉傑

Unread post by 霍嘉傑 »

Thank you for sharing and hope that those participants can continue listen to the Online Music, and if possible share their experience in this forum. They can write in English or Finland native language. This is to help your fellow residents to explore an alternative way, a natural way, to keep their health in good shape.

Looking forward to hear from you again.
祝平安健康快樂.
葉志強

Unread post by 葉志強 »

Dear Kari,
Thanks for sharing. I acted so out of gratitude, because your people in Finland can get so great reception from the traditional Chinese Medicine beauty.
Actually the traditional Chinese Medicine had more amazing effect to your body and soul, if you can paid more respect and earnestly believe that. So hope you can enjoy it.
Good luck and healthy to your family.
陳碧瑜

Unread post by 陳碧瑜 »

Dear Kari

Thank you for your sharing.

While I was listening to the music, I experienced painful on the surgercial wound(surgery was received 15 years ago) of my right leg. When the music finished, the pain disappeared.
蘇靜賢

Unread post by 蘇靜賢 »

Dear Kari,

Thanks for your good sharing !

Best wishes to you and your family !

Return to “西格瑪音樂 ς-energy Music”