My Experience at the Chinese Cultural Class

天籟之音,健康之韻
Elaine Liew

My Experience at the Chinese Cultural Class

Unread post by Elaine Liew »

KK and I brought our daughter, Zi-Yan, to participate in the three-day Chinese Cultural class that was held in Heshan, Guangzhou, from 21 to 23 May 2010. We are from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

We arrived on 20 May 2010 around 12 noon and checked in to Wen Hua Hotel after lunch. Official registration for the Chinese Cultural class took place at the hotel lobby at 3 pm.

The first session was held the next day at 9.00 a.m. I felt a lingering pain on my left arm through to the left shoulder blade throughout this session. I did not think anything of it initially as I often feel pain on this arm anyway. However, right after this session a warm sensation enveloped my left arm right through to my left upper torso. Such experience did not repeat thereafter. After the second session, we had a lunch break during which I hurt my lower back. This is an old spot injured since sixteen years ago and the strain often recur once posture is incorrect or after lifting heavy items. In the earlier years, the strain will recur once in every two or three years but of late it has been happening more frequently. Hoping that the condition will not worsen so that I do not miss out on any of Dr Long’ sessions, I was extremely careful with my movements the next few days.

I felt very dizzy throughout the sessions on the second day. For most of the sittings, I had actually wanted the sessions to go on and on and did not feel like coming out of them at all. On one occasion I felt tears slowly flowing down my cheeks.

Then came the final day which I happen to be extremely alert throughout most sessions and could not find back the in depth feeling enjoyed on the second day. Maybe because I was looking out for it and I should not have. On the contrary, I was tensed, distressed and looked forward to the sessions coming to an end.

We left Heshan the next morning and travelled to HK. By then I only felt tightness around my lower back, no severe pain. We were full of plans to walk around HK, which we did and returned to the hotel at night. We packed and got ready the next morning to travel to Macau, but alas, my lower back suddenly cracked and gave way as I was wearing my socks.

Waves and waves of excruciating pain rode through my lower back and spine. The pain was so unbearable that I thought I may have slipped disc. We panicked for a while and were not exactly sure what to do, being away from our home country. KK then contacted Dr Long and the chaos in our hotel room immediately calmed down. I could not move so I sat down trying my level best to rest my weight on my hands.

I sat still for six hours with minimal movements as every movement, no matter how small, enticed a wave of pain. A lot of pulsations were felt around my lower back during this time. Suddenly I started coughing about nine hours later, and felt a force pushing me upright from my original leaned back position. Painful push up it may be but I felt fresher from this amazing move enabling me to take a bite and sipped some water. I attempted to lie down after twelve hours sitting down. There were still painful sensations in the night.

As there was amazing progress by the next morning, we sticked to our original plan to return home. KK coordinated wheel chair arrangements at the hotel and airports to transfer me and we reached home safely on 26 May 2010.

Truly amazed with the speed of my recovery and cannot thank Dr Long enough for this eventful experience!
龍衛權

Re: My Experience at the Chinese Cultural Class

Unread post by 龍衛權 »

如果妳當時能在香港逗留多幾天就完美了。 :)
霍嘉傑

Unread post by 霍嘉傑 »

是在下的誤解 :(
祝平安健康快樂.
賴意循

Unread post by 賴意循 »

Glad to see your post Elaine, sorry to disturb you and KK on 25May2010, now I can imagine how's your pain and how mess on that day,hope to see you someday in KL.GSLye :lol:
心平氣和,修心飬性
Elaine Liew

Unread post by Elaine Liew »

Thank you very much for spending time to read my post. Sure hope to meet you some day! :D

Return to “西格瑪音樂 ς-energy Music”