Enchanting Moments

天籟之音,健康之韻
Elaine Liew

Enchanting Moments

Unread post by Elaine Liew »

Enchanting Moments from the Chinese Cultural Class.

3 June 2010 at 7.15 am, still lying flat in bed, I began to feel repeated involuntary body movements, somewhat like jolts of electricity being sent through my body. Movements started with left shoulder flipping forward and back, slowly progressed to both shoulders flipping forward and back. Then each leg and each hand was pulled and stretched at different times. Upper half body was dragged up by a force till about 45 degrees and let go to fall back flat onto the bed. There were a couple of times when my whole body shook with legs and arms almost in the air, a move to kind of loosen those old knots and tightness. These involuntary movements, very structured and coordinated, lasted about an hour.

Same day at 12.15 p.m, I took a brief rest in bed and almost immediately those enchanting movements from the morning resumed for one and a half hours, only being more intense with the stretching and pulling cum with apparent crackling sounds around my neck and shoulders this time. The force also pulled my upper body and legs up to about 45 degrees same time, hands stretched out straight to the front, a position I can no longer achieve on my own.

At night, when I went to sleep, it happened again, all the flipping, stretching and pulling, though less intense than the afternoon experience.

4 June 2010, at night when I went to sleep, those enchanting movements revisited. Only this time the stretching and pulling lasted for a while before other movements mainly concentrated on my hands and shoulders kicked in. I experienced free style swimming movements, yoga postures including some rather difficult ones. I even managed one somersault on my bed. Coordinated and balanced, movements and postures were repeated on both left and right sides. Funny facial expressions were forced onto my face and mouth, catlike, clown smile, jaw exercise, fish and pig mouth movements like eating and sipping from a huge straw drawing a large amount of oxygen into my lungs. I think the enchanting moment lasted about two hours.

5 June 2010, at night when I went to sleep, those enchanting movements revisited. But tonight movements were slow and less energetic, different from the previous night. The stretching and pulling were still there, always more concentrated around my hands, shoulders and neck. Then I started slightly scratching my eyes, lightly massaging my face, then I found myself rubbing hard and fast on my face with my palms till I could feel the heat, then started to lightly scratch my cheeks. These movements were felt in very well coordinated fashion. I think the enchanting moment tonight lasted about two hours.

6 June 2010, at night when I went to sleep, those enchanting movements revisited yet again. Movements were stronger tonight, much stretching and pulling were done in sitting position unlike the previous nights lying down position. The force even dragged me up standing and spinning very fast one time to my right and another time to my left. Then sitting down, my hands were dancing ballet, Chinese and Malay traditional dance like movements. Funnily, there were also two body building poses. Funny facial expressions were felt, catlike, teeth chattering and pig like mouth actively drawing oxygen in and throwing out of my lungs. Tonight’s enchanting moment was quick and short, lasted only about forty minutes. :lol:
譚偉俊

Re: Enchanting Moments

Unread post by 譚偉俊 »

Had I not had similar experiences and MingXuan Reactions, I would most likely be in disbelief like millions of others. DuoSuccess TCM did enchant us all :)

Take it as it comes and let it be and above all, don't aspire to it :wink:
走正岐黃路,光大杏林春。
譚偉俊

Unread post by 譚偉俊 »

譚偉俊 wrote:DuoSuccess TCM did enchant us all :)
To avoid confusion, the "enchant" here means "delight/charm" as per Oxford English Dictionary, although Mrs Fok may mean differently :)
走正岐黃路,光大杏林春。
霍嘉傑

Unread post by 霍嘉傑 »

這兩個星期看到大人的反應和轉變,感謝老師,鞠躬!
祝平安健康快樂.
馮綺雲

Unread post by 馮綺雲 »

霍嘉傑 wrote:這兩個星期看到大人的反應和轉變,感謝老師,鞠躬!
在文化班完結當日, 令夫人已明顯地在轉變中... :)

Return to “西格瑪音樂 ς-energy Music”